Manufacturing companies are notoriously tricky businesses to manage.
If you cannot accurately account for each component of the manufacturing process, it's guaranteed you will be losing money!
Our engagements with companies in this sector, have revealed many similarities in terms of the issues they struggle with, regardless of the company size or complexity of their process.
The list below highlights key findings of problems encountered.
- Inability to manage the manufacturing process effectively.
- Discrepancies with inventory and stock management.
- Inaccurate procurement (over or under purchasing).
- High levels of wastage (write off's).
- Insufficient trend analysis.
- Ineffective capacity planning.
- Production delays.
- Limited visibility of processes.
- Heavy workloads on resources.
- Higher cost to produce.
- Smaller profit margins.
If this is what your business is experiencing, get in touch with us so we can show you how we are able to help turn your frustrations into exciting, more efficient and more profitable experiences.
We have been assisting companies in the manufacturing sector to successfully overcome their operational problems, and we know we can help you too!
To set up a demo, contact us by clicking the link below.
Explore our web page (above menu), to find out more about our company and the OraxSDI Business Management Platform.